Friday, January 28, 2011

How can you sync a purchased game onto my ipod 3rd generation without deleting my other games?



Your Ad Here





Question by Ashesmum: How can you sync a purchased game onto my ipod 3rd generation without deleting my other games?

I want to sync a purchased game (monopoly) on my nano 3rd generation ipod without it getting rid of my other games. It says that in order to put the game on it has to get rid of other games already on there. But I have plenty of space available. What else will fix this problem?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by rami Y
Hey. My best answer will be to go the apple.com website and chat with one of the representatives there. They will help you out.

I think the problems is that ipod nanos don't play games? It works on an ipod touch but I'm not sure with the nano. Hope this helps!





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment