Thursday, January 20, 2011

Q&A: What job can you find with a bachelors in radiologic sciences?



Your Ad Here





Question by Jennifer: What job can you find with a bachelors in radiologic sciences?

I am about to enter nursing school and I am having second thoughts. The school I am going to offers a bachelors in radiological sciences. Is X-ray tech the only job I can have with this degree? Which one would be better?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by RadTech - BAS RT(R)(ARRT)
A bachelor in radiologic sciences is only necessary if you want to go into management or teaching. As a tech, it doesn't make you any more money. The market isn't good right now for RTs - I would recommend RN.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment