Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Would writing about vampires be worth it anymore?



Your Ad Here





Question by L.C.: Would writing about vampires be worth it anymore?

Everything that is about vampires is related to Twilight. I love vampires and I've written about vampires before. I was going to start another vampire novel - one that would surely be romantic because that's generally what is in a lot of my novels - until I realized that if I ever published it, it would probably just be thrown into the pile of all the other vampire romances.
By "Everything is related to Twilight." I meant that everything is compared to it by so many people.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Halie
I love reading vampire books, and writing them. The whole vampire romance has gotten old since Twilight, though. Sorry.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment