Monday, February 28, 2011

Q&A: Why are conservative women more tolerant of a foot fetish than liberal women?



Your Ad Here



Women
by The Library of Congress

Question by Periculum: Why are conservative women more tolerant of a foot fetish than liberal women?

Why are conservative women more tolerant of a foot fetish than liberal women?
I have a foot fetish and I pretty much reveal it to any woman I have a significant relationship with.

I've discovered that democrat women always seem to make fun of me for it more than republican women.

And I've found more democrat women think it's gross then republican women.

Why is there a correlation between their tolerance and their political leanings?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by god_volcanon
I think you might be looking at this from the wrong angle.

Conservative women hold the traditional values that a woman should be subjugated to a man. As such, denying, or even laughing at, his sexual desires would be wrong.

Furthermore, sexual repression could come into play. This is often the cause for many taboo interests.

I would say that there's a difference between being tolerant of something and wanting to take part in something. I'm completely tolerant of people who are into urinating on each other, but if my partner told me that's something he wanted to do with me, I would be pretty grossed out and disinterested.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment