Thursday, February 17, 2011

What employment opportunities does a Biology degree open up?



Your Ad Here





Question by Jake S: What employment opportunities does a Biology degree open up?

I'm planning to major in both Biology and Psychology, with hope of going to medical or grad school to study the nervous system.

If I don't make it into grad school for whatever reason, what other employment opportunities would be available with these degrees?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by twinstor
I asked myself the same question, as I plan to enter med school after completing my bachelors as well. I couldn't find anything that interested me (or paid decently). I don't think a straight biology degree will make you very competitive in the job market (or a med school application for that matter). Anyways, I decided to get my major in biotechnology. You will get all of the required classes for medical school, be able to find a job after graduation of your bachelors, and I think be more competitive....





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment