Monday, February 21, 2011

What are good scores for the Presidents fitness challenge for army rotc for a 17 year old girl?



Your Ad Here



Fitness
by heraldpost

Question by Lynne S: What are good scores for the Presidents fitness challenge for army rotc for a 17 year old girl?

I am a 17 year old female and I am applying for an army rotc scholarship. My scores for the presidents fitness challenge are 31 sit-ups, 20 push-ups, and 6:44 mile. Are these scores good enough for a scholarship? I'm getting really nervous about this.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by tanker10091990
it should be, based on my experience with the army's pt test you should be good, if its a 1-1-1 style test your probably good.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment