Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can someone give me three good vocabulary words from Memoirs of a Geisha, not Japanese?



Your Ad Here





Question by Marianna: Can someone give me three good vocabulary words from Memoirs of a Geisha, not Japanese?

And tell me the page the word is found!

Thank you infinitely to all who help!
I had all the words already, but I found out today I needed to get the page number I found it on, and the exact sentence I got it from, and it's due tomorrow. I did most, I just need one now. I wouldn't have asked otherwise.
That's what I was doing, Echo.

Everyone: I finally finished, so don't bother answering.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Echolalia
Seriously? You can't just open up the book and find a random word to look up? Do your own homework. That isn't even hard.

OK, I read your updated edit. My answer still applies. What you must do is open the book, pick out a word and note the page and context. Try it.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment