Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Home, Single, Foods, Getting, should, Daily, Pasta, regularly
Single
by bterrycompton

Question by Jack C:

What foods should a single man eat at home daily? I eat pasta regularly and it is getting old!?



Your Ad Here





I am a single man and disabled so I cannot eat out very often. I regularly cook hamburger helper and pasta roni to dine on and that is that. I do eat other things but not much. Do you have any ideas of what I should eat that is different from pasta/rice? Please help me, I am sick of pasta and don't want to just start living off of chicken tenders, LOL. Once again, Please help.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Out of control
I think it would be helpful for you to make casseroles, lazagna, etc. and then freeze portions for future use. You can get more variety in your menus and not have to cook every day. Check out www.allrecipes.com for recipes.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Home:

Jeannie Dreams Diner grants wish for home cooking in Rossville ...
Medical Coding Online (Home) to Accompany Step-by-Step Medical Coding (User Guide, Access Code and Textbook Package) ...
A House Is Not a Home: A B-Boy Blues Novel ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
Buying Solo : The Single Woman’s Guide to Buying a First Home ...
Bringing Home Baby (0 to 4 Months) (Parent-Tested Tips for New Moms and Dads) ...
The Dysfunctional Family Funbook: Games & Activities to Keep You Sane Your Whole Visit Home ...
They Don’t Have To Die, 2nd Edition: Home adn Classroom Care for Small Animals ...
The 2009-2014 Outlook for Multi-And Single-Station Fitness Training Units and Home Gyms in India ...
Coming Home Again: A Family-Of-Origin Consultation ...
Single:

How can touching a single cell lead to a relatively large number of cells exhibiting a response to that touch? ...
Light Scattering Reviews, Vol. 6: Multiple and Single Light Scattering Reviews ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
Buying Solo : The Single Woman’s Guide to Buying a First Home ...
Prescription for Romance. Marie Ferrarella. Love and the Single Dad (Mills & Boon Cherish) ...
Government sets out proposals for single competition body ...
Single Engine Training Course Beech Bonanza Aircraft DVD ...
Managing Your Money: a Guide for Single Parents Reviews ...
Classic Poetry: three books by Robert Frost in a single file, improved 8/25/2010 ...
Single. Women. Entrepreneurs. ...
Foods:

Getting:

Getting Back Together: How to Create a New Loving Relationship With Your Old Partner and Make It Last Reviews ...
Q&A: I have hard water, and my water heater keeps getting “jammed” with lime. Any alternatives to water softeners? ...
Can I start an LGBT safe house for teens without getting in trouble with the Oklahoma runaway laws? ...
Getting a Grip: The Heart of Anger Handbook for Teens ...
Getting Your Sh*t Together: A Manual for Teaching Professional Practices To Artists: by Karen Atkinson and GYST Ink ...
Getting It Done: How Obama and Congress Finally Broke the Stalemate to Make Way for Health Care Reform ...
should:

Q&A: What type of baseball glove should I buy my 9 year son and my 5 year old daugther? ...
Single mom, should I stay home, start a home business, or go to work? ...
What kind of sports bra should I wear for basketball? ...
Q&A: What basic drinks should i have for entertaining? ...
Should i take cell biology if i intend to go to medical school? ...
Q&A: what should I read next. I am not afraid of long epics if they are good.? ...
What points should an employer include when writing a reference letter for a student for college admission? ...
When writing essays for law school apps and submitting through lsac, should I title them? ...
Daily:

Daily dose of energy ...
A Cup of Comfort Women of the Bible Devotional: Daily Reflections Inspired by Scripture’s Most Beloved Heroines ...
Evolution of a Nonagenarian Culinarian Life Stories of Thomas Mario.The American chef who made it appetizing for countless men to adopt cook ...
A Restful Mind: Daily Meditations for Enhancing Mental Health (Hazelden Meditations) ...
Live Lent at Home: Daily Prayers and Activities for Families ...
Pasta:

regularly:

No comments:

Post a Comment